IT’S TIME TO ANSWER THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Jacqui and I initiated this blog in September 2012 with a post entitled “The Search for Truth”. At that point in time I'd been working with Dr. Vernon M. Neppe, MD, PhD, internationally known neuroscientist for three years, developing TDVP, the Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortex Paradigm (TDVP).
Since that time, I have posted more than 200 posts including some videos and details of the paradigm shift to a consciousness-based scientific paradigm, TDVP, including mathematical derivations of TRUE quantum units and proof of the reality of gimmel, the third, non-physical form of the substance of reality. Science has answered many questions about matter and energy, chemistry and biology; but many of the most important questions to human beings have remained beyond the reach of science … Until Now.
With TDVP we have expanded the domain of science to include non-physical human experiences that have been excluded from mainstream science for almost 100 years. TDVP has provided proof that there are real spiritual phenomena and experiences beyond imagination, fantasy and ego-based wishful thinking, and that they represent legitimate areas of scientific investigation. This is beginning to lead a few, even scientists, out of the illusion of materialism.
In 2009, with this comprehensive paradigm, we envisioned the next logical step beyond Dr. Neppe’s Vortical Pluralism, and my Transcendental Physics, which I had introduced in 1997. In seven years, The TDVP Paradigm Shift has done the following:
• TDVP Resolves the Conflicts between Relativity and Quantum Physics
• Provides a Rigorous Mathematical Basis for Incorporating the Observer as Participant in scientific investigations
• Puts Consciousness into the Equations of science
• Explains Unexplained Facts like why quarks combine in threes to form the stable building blocks of reality, and resolves puzzles like the ½ intrinsic spin of elementary particles and the mix of elementary particles in the Large Hadron Collider data
• Provides Mathematical and Geometrical Evidence of Nine or more Real Dimensions
• Unites the Various Scientific Disciplines
• Provides a Comprehensive Framework for all scientific investigation
• Explains why more than 95 percent of reality is hidden
This brings us to the point where we can start answering the really important questions like:
• What is consciousness?
• How do we experience complex, sophisticated ‘qualia’ like love?
• Who are we?
• Where did we come from, and where are we going?
• What is the meaning and purpose of life, reality and human experience?