CONSCIOUSNESS HAS EXISTED IN SOME FORM FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
Given (things that are known to be true):
1. The substance of physical reality when measured, is found only in multiples of quanta of mass and or energy. That means that the content of all elementary particles occur in whole number multiples of quantum units.
2. Mass and energy are exchangeable, i.e., under certain circumstances, mass is converted to energy, and under other circumstances, energy is converted to mass this equivalence is expressed mathematically by the equation E = mc2.
3. The mass of the electron is the smallest mass of any of the major elementary particle that make up the universe. Taking that mass as the basic quantum unit, the masses of all subatomic particles are whole number multiples of that mass.
4. The universe is expanding at a tremendous rate in all directions (i.e. in all dimensions). This is because the universe is energy abundant, meaning that the energy of expansion exceeds any force acting to draw the substance of the universe back together.
5. Because the universe is energy abundant, elementary particles are spinning with angular velocities approaching the speed of light defined as the square root of the ratio of energy to mass. (We know this by simply solving E = mc2 for c.)
6. Because they are spinning so rapidly, all elementary particles behave as if they were spherical. This is borne out in numerous quantum experiments.
7. If the combination of two or more elementary particles is asymmetric, then they will fly apart. Think of a lop-sided lump of clay spinning on a potter’s wheel. Long before a lop-sided object reaches even a small fraction of the speed of light, it will fly apart.
8. The basic quantum unit, the Triadic Rotational Unit of Equivalence (TRUE) is defined as the mass energy volumetric equivalence unit.
9. All distinctions of unitary content and unitary extent, are whole number multiples of the TRUE unit. So the combination of two particles of different sizes, when the shape factor (that is 4/3π for spheres) is factored out, becomes A3 + B3, where A and B are the radii of the two spheres.
10. Fermat’s Last Theorem tells us that A3 + B3 ≠ C3 if A, B, and C are integers. This means that two whole-number symmetric spinning particles cannot combine to form a third whole-number symmetric object.
11. However, three whole-number symmetric spinning particles can combine to form a fourth whole-number symmetric object.
E.g., 4/3π 33 + 4/3π 43 + 4/3π 53 = 4/3π 63→ 33 + 43 + 53 = 63. You can check the math yourself: 27 + 64 + 125 = 216
This explains why protons and neutrons are composed of three quarks, not two. This example is just one Diophantine solution of the Conveyance Equation. My derivation of the conveyance equation and application to quarks, electrons, protons and neutrons has been peer reviewed and published in several articles, and papers.
See the post ‘PUTTING CONSCIOUSNESS INTO THE EQUATIONS PART 20 SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS’ for references.
When elementary particles, multiples of TRUE units, combine to form more complex particles, protons and neutrons are formed, and they combine to form the stable elemental structures of the physical universe. However, without a third form of the substance of reality, not directly measurable as mass or energy, no physical reality could exist. Without symmetrically spinning stability, no stable physical universe could exist because of the second law of thermodynamics, which dictates that any finite physical system always decays toward maximum entropy, i.e. total disorder, lacking structure of any kind.
The conveyance equation contains the mathematical and geometrical logic that determines the structure of the universe. But without the third form, which we have called gimmel, there would be no stable compound particles. This means that gimmel, the third form had to exist from the beginning. Otherwise, no particle could ever form out of a big bang explosive origin event.
But what is gimmel? It is the final piece of the puzzle of consciousness, the information that gives meaning, purpose and logic to the physical structures of the universe, even the brain of a human being. So, if gimmel is not matter nor energy, the only candidate available to be equivalent to the essence reflected in gimmel is consciousness. Thus a primary form of consciousness had to exist before the first atom was formed. Therefore,
CONSCIOUSNESS HAS EXISTED IN SOME FORM FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE, QED.
If our universe were composed of random debris from an explosion originating from a mathematical singularity, because of the continuous operation of the second law of thermodynamics in an expanding debris field, simple particles accidentally formed by random mass/energy encounter, would decay before a new random encounter could occur and form a more complex combination. The number of random encounters would decrease as the debris field expands because there would be increasingly less debris in any given volume of space. Thanks to gimmel, our physical universe has escaped this fate of dissolution. While it may change and evolve, its form, and even the way it evolves, it will always reflect the intrinsic logical order and patterns of the substrate of reality within which it is embedded. Logical structure is the natural state of reality, not chaos.